Sunday, January 6, 2008

Vacation Done, Back in Honduras

Well I've been back here in Sigua a couple days with Amanda and Katherine, roommate Noel comes back anytime today and we start school in tomorrow. A cold front came down on central america the last week, so it's been rainy and cold here at the start of the year.. but now it's blue sky and sun as I type from the table at our school's little store/cafeteria, and my laundry is drying in our newly fixed dryer (thanks Amanda's Dad) . Tomorrow there will be kids crowding this wooden porch, calling to Dona Kathy for a Pepsi or an enchilada... but for now it's calm. :)

And the rainy days did give us some time to get me some time to sort through trip pictures, play cards, watch movies and settle back into Honduran life.. I put some links on the side bar <--- to Katherine's and Noel's blog, they write more than me and have many of the photos that I've missed puting online.. more to come .. but I have to go fix Amanda's computer and move furniture :)

No comments: