Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Saturday, Episode 1

Mist in the morning at the school..

Well it's been a good day here at the school. Hopefully the the first in a series of many random get stuff done days.. I've had the place to myself and got a lot of marking done, called some of you guys... Blake too bad we got cut off, IKEA has bad reception, have a Swedish meatball for me. :) The photo above is of our basketball court early in the morning this week.

..and I've even been fixing up the place too.. Jorge (Horhe), Enoc and I made a bridge component for the ropes course, I think Ken calls it the Train Track element. It took two days, and some running around town looking for more supplies, but we got it done. :) Next up a circular floating staircase. Sweet.

Enoc and Jorge

So I'm heading out for dinner up at the camp with the girls.. new girl Megan is cooking us dinner! Amazing. That frees me up even more to do some of those important things you never have time for.. like uploading a video of Amanda freaking out after Megan got swept into the waterfall. Amanda's the young one of the group, easily ruffled.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hee-hee that is hilarious!!!!! The video that is! I laughed out loud and clapped my hands.

Did you get the package I sent up with your friend's friends?

Jennifer said...

That is quite funny (I'm a friend of Amanda's from Canada). Poor girl. I'm glad that Megan the new girl was okay.